While “cleaning my craft room” this past week, I took a peek into my Unfinished Projects box and found a bunch of Halloween card fronts. I also took time to organize my stash of cards and found many left over 3 x 3 Halloween cards. Since I retired last year (!!!!) I am no longer on a Sunshine Committee and won’t be needing those little 3x3s. So I deconstructed them and adhered them to the Halloween card fronts, added some twine, and voila!! I have most of the Halloween cards I need for this year!
I have no idea about the papers or images since all the parts had been made in years past, but I do know a little about the design of the card fronts. I saw a post somewhere online where a crafter had made a similar card front using a design from a magazine. I liked it so much that I re-created it using the Silhouette software, and now have that saved on my computer. It’s really convenient for making a batch of similar cards.
Anyhow, my friend and former Design Team sister, Theresa, posted a Halloween card, so I followed suit!