I was surprised and thrilled to receive this Liebster blog award from Michelle at Michelle’s Crafty Creations! And her creations are really crafty! She doesn’t stop at a card or a banner. As you’re going through her blog, you notice that she often uses her creativity to decorate her mantle for different seasons and occasions.
Michelle, thank you so much for selecting me for this award, Michelle!! I’m honored.
How the Liebster Blog Award began isn’t really documented anywhere. In German, it means “darling” or “beloved”. It’s given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to generate some traffic for them.
The guidelines for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2.Give this award to 5 other bloggers, who must have less than 200 followers, and let them know through a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Best of all- bask in the glory, have fun, and share the love!
I’m passing the honor along to:
1. Sharon from Sharon’s Crafty Cards. I just found her site because she was recently selected to be a designer for Paper Crafting World. Her crafts are really diverse and beautifully done. She has a very elegant style.
2. Letillia (Tia) from Diva of 5. Her cards and projects are super cute and always so nicely presented. Her sweet personality shines through her blog posts; they’re so fun to read.
3. Joanna from I Love 2 Cut Paper. She has a bright, fun style! She makes really pretty bags, cards, and projects from svgs. She’s so creative! You’ll get lots of ideas from her!
4. Melissa from Created by Sunshine HoneyBee. Melissa is the “queen bee” of challenges! She enters so many challenges and often wins because of the quality of her work. Her projects are just awesome! She is a talented artist who works with lots of different mediums. (I think she also has a crush on Johnny Depp!)
5. This last blog isn’t a craft blog. Scratch Cradle is a blog about moving toward more natural living. Heather shares informative and entertaining stories about her experiences raising chickens, and about food she makes from scratch through an easy, honest writing style. Her photographs are amazing!
Thank you again, Michelle. I’m very proud to have earned this award!