Just a quick reminder that the Harvest Time Challenge is still going on at Cooking with Cricut. You don’t have to have a cutting machine to enter. Just make a project (card, scrapbook page, home decor item, or anything else you can think of) with harvest-y autumn theme. There is a free digital stamp over there for you to use on your project. The digital stamp comes two ways. One is a line drawing that you can color in yourself and the other is already colored in (like clip art.) There is also a free cutting file for people who do have cutting machines.
This is a picture of the freebie.
Other “rules” are as follows:
- Create a project using one of the above files.
- Project must follow the challenge “theme”.
- Project must be new for this challenge.
- Link direct project post through Inlinkz link below and not just your blog.
- Your post must also include a link back to this challenge.
- Winner will be selected via random organizer selection from entrants.
- Have FUN!!!
- You have until Monday, November 14th at midnight EST to enter your project.
Winner will receive a $5.00 download voucher from PCW. Top 3 will be chosen by design team members and will receive a top 3 “braggin’ rights” button AND a FREE single file ($2.00 value digi or cutting file) of their choice from PCW.
Have fun crafting!