I picked up this chipboard album at Michaels for $1.oo at least a year ago. I scanned one page and brought it into Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) to make a template for the papers. I used a Tim Holtz ink pad to ink the edges of the chipboard, but couldn’t get into the angles between the petals. So I finally used one of my journaling markers! I was able to get all the way into the tiny angles.
I cut and glued on coordinating papers, then used an angled sanding block to distress the edges. I thought it looked prehistoric, and I found the perfect little cuts to match that theme on the Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge.